~ personalized information technology support
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist - Windows 2008 Server Administrator
- CompTIA A+ - preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting
- CompTIA Network+ - managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, operating and configuring basic network infrastructure.
- CompTIA Security+ - system security, network infrastructure, cryptography, assessments & audits.
- Computer Forensics - California State University, Fullerton
- Health Information Technology Trainer - Santa Monica College
- UNIX Systems Certified Professional
- Certified Novell Engineer
- Certified Novell Administrator
- Information Technology Support Specialist
- UNIX and Linux Systems Engineer
Hello, my name is Dave and I am the owner of MultiTaskMan which I founded in 2009. I have been working with computers and information technology for over 20 years, and have acquired a broad base of knowledge and experience during this time.
I saw a need for competent and reliable information technology support that caters to customers needs; as a result we will travel to your location and complete the work onsite. After the work is finished you can feel free to call MultiTaskMan with follow up questions at no charge.
If additional work is required, in many cases it can be done by MultiTaskMan using remote access technologies, which can minimize costs and time spent at your location.
The following is a summary of my professional technology certifications and information technology work experience ~
Interested in learning more?
Committed to helping our customers overcome technology fatigue and frustration
House calls for computers!
* serving the communities of west los angeles and beyond